Wednesday, February 22, 2012

15 weeks

Baby Hamilton is as big as a navel orange.
How far along? 15 Weeks Total weight gain: Hopefully, 0. Guess I'll find out tomorrow at the dr.'s appointment. Very quickly I think I"ll be stepping on the scale backwards so I don't have look. Maternity clothes? Bottoms, yes. Tops, no. Trying to use what I have since what I'll really need are summer clothes. Wish it would get warm! I've found some super cute spring/summer stuff. Stretch marks? none! Sleep: not the greatest. Still waking up a couple times a night. Best moment this week: My boss gave me cupcakes from Bubblecakes as a congratulations on the new addition. Miss Anything? Chik-fil-a Movement: some flutters Food cravings: Pasta Salad Anything making you queasy or sick: still don't like chicken. Gender: Boy Labor Signs: No, and don't want any for 25 more weeks. Symptoms: my hip bones are killing me. Belly Button in or out? in Wedding rings on or off? on Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow so we can check on baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment