Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Week 16

Baby Hamilton is the size of an avocado.
How far along? 16 Weeks Total weight gain: 4 pounds as of my doctors appointment last Thursday. Maternity clothes? Bottoms, yes. Tops, no. Trying to use what I have since what I'll really need are summer clothes. Stretch marks? none! Sleep: not the greatest. Still waking up a couple times a night. Best moment this week: Felt those first flutters and rolls. This is a busy baby. Miss Anything? No. Movement: Yes. Food cravings: Chocolate Anything making you queasy or sick: No Gender: Boy Labor Signs: No, and don't want any for 24 more weeks. Symptoms: my hip bones are killing me. Belly Button in or out? in Wedding rings on or off? on Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Belly Measurement: 41 inches Looking forward to: Getting to see this baby again on March 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment